- Do we spend too much time talking about homeopathy?
- Robert Centor does not like performance metrics. Related: why does the new sepsis measure define severe sepsis as lacate>2 when the evidence suggests the cutoff should be 4?
- 30% of women in academic medicine have experienced sexual harassment.
- Canada started taking demented seniors off antipsychotics. See what happens next. (Hint, they fell less, but also, their agitated and uncooperative behavior improved). Would like to see this published, though.
- Rational suicide for the mentally ill in Canada? Also, friends don’t let friends visit xojane.
LATE BREAKING UPDATES:
The ABIM Foundation moves its money offshore. Best enjoyed by imagining that Richard Baron looks like Snidely Whiplash.